"Very helpful for on the go cleaning! I like that it is larger than other brands, so I knew it would work with my cup."
The Pixie Carry Cup 2.0 is the easiest way to clean your period cup or disc in a public bathroom! All you need to do is:
- Add water to the Carry Cup before entering the stall.
- Remove your menstrual cup and drop it in the Carry Cup.
- Seal the Carry Cup with the lid and shake it gently.
- Reinsert your rinsed menstrual cup and dump the water into the toilet.
"Before using this cup container, I would avoid changing my menstrual cup in public altogether. But ever since I bought this cleaning container, it put my mind at ease. No more overflowing my Pixie Cup and getting stains on my undies!"
You can also use our Carry cup to sterilize your cup at home. It will fit your Diva Cup, Lunette, Lena, Blossom, and really any cup or disc on the market. We haven't found one yet that doesn't fit comfortably inside. Simply pour boiling water over your cup or disc, secure the carry cup lid, and let sit for 5 minutes for complete sterilization.
The Pixie Carry Cup is also completely microwave safe. Just place your disc or cup inside, pour water to cover it, secure the Carry Cup lid, and turn the microwave on for two minutes. Viola! Sterilized & Ready for use.
Please note: Our website ships to the contiguous US only. To purchase Pixie Cup products elsewhere, please visit Amazon. Can’t find us in your country? Please let us know!
How to use the Carry Cup as a sterilizing container:
- Unfold the sanitizing container and set on countertop.
- Place your menstrual cup in the sanitizing container and add Pixie Cup Wash or any organic silicone-safe soap.
- Boil water separately and pour the water over your menstrual cup. Let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse your newly sanitized menstrual cup.