Made from 100% all-natural, plant-based ingredients, the Pixie Cup Wash is safe for you and your cup!
"Everyone knows how sensitive your lady bits can be. This doesn’t irritate me at all & I like that it’s a pump!"
Every ingredient in our wash is safe for you and will protect the material on your silicone menstrual cup.
- All-natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- pH balanced
- Refreshing citrus scent
- Free from artificial preservatives, mineral oil, and artificial colors
- 100% Bamboo Lid
"Sure, you could use plain soap + water, but this foaming wash is plant-based and pH-balanced. No artificial scents to mess with your ecosystem, and it smells good!...I initially bought this for a menstrual cup, but it works great for silicone toys, too."
Also, it's apparently great for cleaning toys! .... or toyzzz, if you know what I mean.
Please note: Our website ships to the contiguous US only. To purchase Pixie Cup products elsewhere, please visit Amazon. Can’t find us in your country? Please let us know!
- Distilled water
- Soap nuts extract: a cleansing agent that is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- Coco-glucoside: a natural cleansing agent derived from coconut sugar
- Honeysuckle extract: antibacterial, plant-based preservative
- Khu-seng extract: anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation
- Amur cork tree extract: conditions the skin and is anti-inflammatory
- Food-grade sodium chloride: softens and boosts cleaning performance
- Corn extract: purifies and soothes
- Lactic acid: natural preservative
- Rice bran extract: cleanses, softens, and moisturizes skin
- Olive oil: provides vitamin E and softening properties
- Menthol: cooling and refreshing agent
- Citrus extract: adds a refreshing scent
- Rinse your cup with warm water and apply cleanser. Rub the cup between fingers until all residue is gone.
- Fill the cup with water and cleanser, place your palm over the top to create a seal, and SQUEEZE! This forces water and soap to exit through the suction holes around the top. If stubborn buildup is still in the holes, dip a toothpick in rubbing alcohol and gently poke.
- Keep your Pixie Cup Wash in the shower! Empty and clean your cup in there to keep the mess contained. Can also be used as a face wash or personal hygiene wash.