Get your cup smelling clean again! The UV lights in our menstrual cup sterilizer remove odor-causing bacteria while safely sterilizing your cup.
- Safely kills Staph, Salmonella, E. coli, flu & other common germs.
- Kills over 99% of germs and harmful bacteria using UV-C light.
- UV light automatically shuts off when the lid is opened.
Please note: Our website ships to the contiguous US only. To purchase Pixie Cup products elsewhere, please visit Amazon. Can’t find us in your country? Please let us know!
UVC light damages the DNA of bacteria so that it cannot reproduce and stops them in their tracks! Cells that cannot reproduce are considered dead because they are inactive. Adequate exposure to a UVC light source will kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including common germs, Influenza, staph, E. coli and other pathogenic organisms.
The Pixie Cup Sterilizer runs for 2 minutes, which ensures the germs die under the exposure of the UVC rays. Your Pixie Cup is made out of UV-stable silicone meaning that UVC light exposure does not harm your cup at all!
Clean your cup in just 3 easy steps:
- Plug in the UV Sterilizer or use 3AAA batteries (not included).
- Open the lid and place your Pixie Cup (or any menstrual cup) in the sterilizer stem-side up.
- Close the lid and push the button. The light will turn on and this means your cup is 2 minutes away from being germ free!
The UV Sterilizer will automatically turn off when the cycle is complete. That’s it, your cup is sterilized and ready to safely be inserted!