So it’s time to replace your Pixie Gel Pads for your very loved TENS unit!
To get the best results from your Pixie Cramp Relief TENS unit, you will want to replace your Gel Pads as soon as the Pulse Pads begin to stop sticking to your skin. Stickier pad = stronger current = better pain relief!
- Pixie Cramp Relief Replacement Gel Pads are the cheapest replacement gel pads on the market.
- We designed our gel pads to be stickier than others so you can get more uses out of them.
- Works With All TENS Units
Our Replacement Pack includes 20 gel pads (10 pairs), giving you up to 100 uses!
NOTE: It’s best to replace these after about 8-10 uses.
Pixie Gel ingredients include:
- Crosslinked Acrylic Resin
- Polyhydric Alcohol
- Electrolytic Salt
- Additives (stabiliser etc.)
- Deionized Water
Remove old Pixie Gel Pads that have lost their stickiness.
Grab new Pixie Gel Pads and remove clear side of the protective cover. Than line up the Pluse Pads with Gel Pads before removing green side of the protective cover. Once lined up firmly press Gel Pad onto Pluse Pad so that it stick well.
Lastly remove the green side of the protect cover and you are ready to use your Pixie Reliver TENS unit. Enjoy no cramps or period back pain once again! Check this video for more information.